Government of West Bengal Recruitment – Judicial Department – Apply Offline for 100 Non Official Marriage Officer Vacancy – Last Date August 25, 2017
- West Bengal Judicial Department – Apply Offline for 100 Non Official Marriage Officer Vacancy – Last Date August 25, 2017
Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2017 – Apply Offline for 100 Non Official Marriage Officer Vacancy
West Bengal Judicial Department, invites Online application for the Recruitment of 100 Non Official Marriage Officer Vacancy. Eligible candidates may apply Online before August 25, 2017.
Important Dates :-
- Last Date for Apply Online : 25-08-2017
Application Fee :- Nil
Job Place : West Bengal
Government of West Bengal Vacancy Details :
- Non-Official Marriage Officer : 100 Posts | Pay Scale : Not Mentioned
Eligibility Criteria for Government of West Bengal :
- Qualification : Higher Secondary (10+2) or the equivalent examination from a recognized Board/ Council/ Madrasah of the State Government/ Central Government/ Union Territory and must have workable knowledge of Computer and well conversant with the language of the area.
- Age Limit : 25 to 45 years (as on 25-08-2017)
Recruitment Process : Based on Interview.
How to Apply for Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2017 : Apply in prescribed format along with self-attested copies of certificates in respect of age, qualification and proof of residence along with 3 passport size colour photographs and 2 self-addressed envelope 22 cm. X 10 cm send to Dy. Secretary to the Government of West Bengal, Writers’ Buildings, Kolkata-700 001 on 0r before 25-08-2017.
Some Important Link :
Official Website : https://wb.gov.in