Intelligence Bureau Recruitment – Ministry of Home Affairs – Apply Online for 1300 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO-II) Vacancy – Last Date September 10, 2017
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment – Apply Online for 1300 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO-II) Vacancy – Last Date September 02, 2017 (Extended upto 10/09/2017)
IB Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 1300 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive (ACIO-II) Vacancy
Intelligence Bureau (IB), Ministry of Home Affairs, invites Online application for the Recruitment of 1300 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO-II) Vacancy, through Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive Exam 2017. Eligible candidates may apply Online before September 02, 2017. (Extended upto 10/09/2017)
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date of Online Application : 12-08-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online : 10-09-2017 by 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date for Fee Payment : 12-09-2017
- Downloading of Admit Card : September – October 2017
- Date of Tier-I Examination : 15-10-2017
- Date of Tier-II Examination : 07-01-2018
Application Fee :- Candidates have to Pay the Fee through offline or online mode.
- General/OBC : 100/-
- SC/ST and female candidates : Nil
Job Place : All India
IB Vacancy Details :
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade-II/Executive) : 1300 Posts (GEN-951, OBC-184, SC-109 & ST-56) | Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-, Grade Gay : Rs. 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for IB :
- Qualification : Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University and Knowledge of computers.
- Age Limit : 18 to 27 years (as on 01-06-2017)
- Age Relaxation : OBC-3 years & SC/ST- 5 years
Recruitment Process : Based on Written Exam (Tier-I & Tier-II) followed by Interview.
How to Apply IB Recruitment 2017 : Apply Online through Official website http://mha.nic.in from 12-08-2017 to 10-09-2017 by 23:59 hrs.
Some Important Link :
Official Website : http://mha.nic.in