Indian Air Force Recruitment – Apply Online for Permanent Commission (PC) /Short Service Commission (SSC) Vacancy – Last Date August 31, 2017
- Indian Air Force Recruitment – Apply Online for Permanent Commission (PC) /Short Service Commission (SSC) Vacancy – Last Date August 31, 2017
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Permanent Commission (PC) /Short Service Commission (SSC) Vacancy
Indian Air Force invites Online application for the Recruitment of Permanent Commission (PC) for men/Short Service Commission (SSC) for men & women in Flying and Meteorology Branch Vacancy. Eligible candidates may apply Online before August 31, 2017.
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date of Online Application : 05-08-2017
- Last Date for Apply Online Application : 31-08-2017
Application Fee :- Nil
Job Place : All India
Indian Air Force Vacancy Details :
- Permanent Commission (PC) /Short Service Commission (SSC) : Not Mentioned
Name of Branch
- Flying 204/18F/PC/M 204/18F/SSC/M & W
- Ground Duty (Non-technical) – Meteorology Branch 203/18G/PC/M 203/18G/SSC/M &W
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force :
- Qualification :
- Flying : (a) NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate acquired on or after 06 Aug 15 is mandatory. (b) Minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level and Graduate with minimum three year degree course in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent. or minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level and BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent are also eligible.
- Ground Duty (Non-technical) : Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream / Mathematics / Statistics / Geography / Computer Applications / Environmental Science / Applied Physics / Oceanography / Meteorology / Agricultural Meteorology / Ecology & Environment / Geo-physics / Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level with a minimum of 55% marks in both).
- Age Limit : 20 to 24 years for Flying & 20 to 26 years for Ground Duty (as on 01-07-2018)
Recruitment Process : Based on Intelligence Rating Test, Psychological test, Group Tests followed by Interview.
How to Apply Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 : Apply Online through the Official website http://careerairforce.nic.in form 05-08-2017 to 31-08-2017.
Some Important Link :
Official Website : http://careerairforce.nic.in